Argumentative essays are great, as it stimulates the engagement in a certain topic between individuals. It is a great way to gather thoughts and improve the way you think. There are so many topics that you could write about and it is almost unlimited! If you need some help with coming up with ideas to write your argumentative essay, then you’ve come to the right place.
- Russia and Ukraine Conflict in the 21st Century
Talk about what is happening between Russia and Ukraine nowadays (2015) and what are the implications of the conflict. Who would benefit from it and which side has the advantage?
- Cleanliness and its relationship with Asthma
Nowadays, there are more and more people being diagnosed with Asthma. Scientists have argued that it’s because we are ‘too clean’. Explain what you think.
- Does money make people happy?
This is a classic argumentative essay topic. We are all working for money, but does money actually bring happiness? It makes you think, doesn’t it?
- What would humans do if resources on earth were depleted?
Another interesting topic – have you ever thought of this possibility? What would human do when we are depleting the resources on earth?
- Explore the idea of parallel universe
There have been talks and ideas about the existence of a parallel universe. So far, no one has been able to prove that it does not exist. What are your thoughts?
- What are the chances for humans to develop a new energy source?
As you know, we have limited resources for energy. What would happen if humans discovered another type of energy?
- What can we do to stop global warming?
Global warming is happening and that is undeniable. It would be interesting to discuss the methods that we could stop it.
- Does video games make children violent?
A rather controversial topic, but does video games make people violent? It is arguable.
- Is democracy or communism better?
There have been talks about which ideology is better. Obviously, there are advantages and disadvantages to each. Discuss the possibilities.
- Does ISIS pose a challenge to the United States?
ISIS has been the talk of the year. But do they pose a threat to the U.S. If they don’t, why are the Americans reacting to their actions?
- Is the 2015 E.U. quantitative easing going to benefit the economy?
This was a controversial move by the E.U., but critics are concerned that it would not bring any effects. What do you think of this issue?